View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:34 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM||KITCHEN|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||10-2-11|[Sprint] [Multi-Carrier]

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscator1977 View Post
I am still using my sprint stock rom, but consider to try lead rom. Is the sprint full version LEAD ROM has most stuff as stock rom? For example, I like that function to wake up phone and active the note when pulling out the pen. Is this function in the LEAD ROM? Also I like the video out function, is it in the LEAD ROM? Thanks.
LEAD ROM has all the stock functionality that comes with the phone, including those you mentioned. The only main things that are not built in are Sprint apps, which you can download from the second post.