View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:31 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
Natuica, I got it exactly how you like it. It was a series of a lot of installs/uninstalls, so hopefully this works for you.

Download this:
http://www.zombienexus.net/portal/up...tdialer2.5.CAB

Then soft reset. Your dialer will be plain white. Go into programs-advanced-shapp's advn panel and phone skin. DISABLE and soft reset.

Should look exactly how you want it.

[I actually installed the smart dialing, them big button mogul dialer which screwed it all up, uninstalled said dialer, then the advanced control panel, but I think you could avoid all that]

Let me know and tip those scales!
i'll test this out later when i upgrade to 55... if it works i'll rep ya everyday for the rest of the month.... of February

Best... Member... Ever...