View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Talon Pro
Halfway to VIP Status

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: htc touch pro 2 BING issues

The newest one (i got it via my phone on 2-27-12, seems to be Bing Beta) works for Maps and Traffic from the right Soft menu, found me in less than 5 seconds, indoors with an Airave. Using the Search bar at the top doesnt work in any case. Using the point on the map where it found me, the nav is broken even if you point to the spot on the map you want to go to.

It seems i dont have ny other versions as i guess i overwrote them each time it wanted to update. I tried using Live Search and it didnt force me to update, but its broken too. I bet they turned those servers off. Bastards.

Oddly enough, this page doesnt act like they are disco'ing support. But i downloaded the version found on that page and it doesnt work either. Hopefully its just a glitch, but who knows

Last edited by Talon Pro; 05-06-2012 at 12:56 AM.