View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [12/09/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.9.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel337 View Post
I did a donate. So I also receive an mail with the no-nagscreen-version.

But that is not the correct version, unfortunately. The file has the same size as the one that can be downloaded for free from the BBSAK website. So, the nag screen is alwasys displayed. This is what I did want to avoid, that was the reason for donating before. And I did not have any version of BBSAK installed before.

Did serveral tries, but nothing helps, it must be the wrong version.

I did not hear anything from the author since weeks. Hopefully that it may help via this forum.

???

Daniel
You must uninstall previous version and install what you received in your email. This will not have the "nag screen".

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasss81 View Post
first thanks a lot for nice software BBASK second your software is not working OK with latest OS 7.1 but all previous OS are OK can u tell me why is not working ??
Did you install the latest version v1.9.2?
~Mike