View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:40 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeB View Post
edit: did want to comment that using the xdaledregime option 2, I noticed that it would sleep fine but sometimes the orange led would come on during sleep then turn back off, not sure why and it isn't always happening on every sleep. doesn't seem to decrease battery any though or not enough for me to tell
You're using the correct app for the correct kernel? I guess .27 and .39+ use different locations, and there's 2 different apps. I included both in the 0C bundle.

Edit - Also, the phone will come out of sleep to update various apps. Only if you have all radios disabled and all sync's disabled will you truly get 100% sleep.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 04-30-2012 at 09:42 PM.