View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:36 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Is PPCkitchen done ?

Tinkerbell, Any thoughts of bringing on Windows Phone 7 ?

Now most first gen devices (including my Verizon HTC Trophy and The Sprint Arrive) have custom roms and are HSPL'd. There is also leaks of Tango roms and others. So the good old days from WM6/6.5 could be back with Windows Phone 7. There are also rumors about a Windows Phone 8 early leak too...

Personally, I am running a Tango rom that is fully unlocked, even with Tethering on Verizon and it works flawless just wishing I could customize it myself.

I'd love to see PPCkitchen 7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanolio View Post
Wow. I take a small break from winmo, and sh** hits the fan. I just got a mint Touch Pro 1 back into my hot little hands, and what do you know... stuck with the same roms from the past ;( I'm a sad ppcgeek, that much is true! I hope it gets going again! All my respect and gratitude, especially to Tink!!!
You might want to check in the threads here and on XDA. I have a TP1 sitting here too but, I wont play because It's still got 6.1 on it. I have to replace the digitizer in it but, it works perfect othewise.

Your only option is to download someone else's rom and flash it but, I bet there is still some good roms at least a good 6.5 rom...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 04-27-2012 at 05:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.