View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 01:27 PM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SMS INCREASE] REMOVE the 160+ SMS Limit on WP7 for HTC Arrive GOLD_C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaz04 View Post
APN? APN? APN FOR SPRINT? Nah, you dont need it... those settings are within the PRL and the PROFILE... You dont have to worry about the APN on SPRINT phones...

Unless you are coming from a Pro 7 and not an ARRIVE... So... Sending MMS should be already something you can do now... No editing needed... jejeje
My situation is much more complicated. I'm running my Arrive on an MVNO Page Plus Cellular on Verizon towers so the phone needs to be manually programmed. No such over the air programming for it. My PRL I had to use CDMA workshop to upload & Qualcomm's software for the QPST programming to get the data setup on it. The MMS needs the APN settings for Page Plus/Verizon from what I understand.

Just yesterday I purchased another Arrive actually for another friend. That's 6 Arrive's I've manually programmed for friends and family on Page Plus. I've told everyone that the MMS aint going to work so don't ask