View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:56 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: LG Viper (Sprint LTE phone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeB View Post
I just saw the evo LTE lol, sprint's planning to pack their new lte network this quarter?
Yes, in a few places.

Quote:
I didn't mind the lower specs so much :S I'm more of a "phone" person than I am a "tablet" person in the case of phones... I only surf web occasionally or read news/weather when I'm not using phone to make calls. The most that I use my phone outside of calls/texts is gps, and that doesn't really demanding.
Personally I am waiting on an LTE keyboard phone :/

Quote:
I might have to upgrade my sero soon with these new phones starting to get tempted lol, rather excited with the LTE news, the 4G was nice but being 20 minutes from Sprint's headquarters I could find no where in Kansas City that had 4G...
Well there is a good news and bad news. The good news is the 1900mhz should allow for farther range then 2.5ghz-2.6ghz used for wimax. The bad new is the 800mhz which is the best one won't be available on the initial phones

Quote:
edit: bit off topic but with Google Fibers rolling out late this year and maybe sprint getting their network fixed up, looks like a good year to be in KC at least in terms of data connection. Cant wait for it, high speed internet for school + phone will mean I can do group work "individually" while staying connected
Yes, I don't understand why Sprint chose Kansas city as one of the first LTE places, your getting that Google fiber...Kansas is so spoiled! lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)