View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 11:19 PM
EyeB
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LG Viper (Sprint LTE phone)

I just saw the evo LTE lol, sprint's planning to pack their new lte network this quarter?

I didn't mind the lower specs so much :S I'm more of a "phone" person than I am a "tablet" person in the case of phones... I only surf web occasionally or read news/weather when I'm not using phone to make calls. The most that I use my phone outside of calls/texts is gps, and that doesn't really demanding.

I might have to upgrade my sero soon with these new phones starting to get tempted lol, rather excited with the LTE news, the 4G was nice but being 20 minutes from Sprint's headquarters I could find no where in Kansas City that had 4G...

edit: bit off topic but with Google Fibers rolling out late this year and maybe sprint getting their network fixed up, looks like a good year to be in KC at least in terms of data connection. Cant wait for it, high speed internet for school + phone will mean I can do group work "individually" while staying connected

Last edited by EyeB; 04-04-2012 at 11:32 PM.