View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 04:15 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users

I don't see how WP7 could have destroyed a platform that was already obsolete. WM6.x had like 1% marketshare if that, I bet WP7 has already overtaken it. MS knew this was a 5 year plan. How many G1s sold when Android first came out, it was a joke. Android? what the hell was that? an ugly keyboard phone that was slow and buggy and was nothing compared to the iphone....

I am like REALLY excited about Windows 8, think about it, it will be across all platforms, ARM versions WP8, man it looks really cool. And WP7 is really sleek. I prefer Android, but WP7 is lightyears better than WM6.x, and I was a flashing junkie! I loved cooking ROMs on my diamond, but it cannot be denied how un-user-friendly WM was.

It will also raise the bar for Jellybean and Key Lime Pie as well iOS6 and 7 because they know that MS is not going away.