View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 07:19 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunvilla View Post
No2chem,
Ive been meaning to ask DCD about the:

" KNOWN ISSUES:
Encryption had to be completely removed to be fixed." message that he has still listed. U have overcome that issue to the best of my knowledge, and so i was wondering if the changes that DCD makes to his ROM, prevents the Ext-rom from being accessible with your ext-rom unlocker.
Or is the encryption issue separate from the Ext-rom issue. R u familiar enough with his latest release to give some quick info as to how I might be able to unhide the Ext-rom in his kitchen release? Your ext-rom unlocker doesnt work, and when i followed instructions
i got from a post regarding DCD early Rom release and your ext-rom unlocker. it created 2 ext-rom on my phone. anyways thank u for your time
hmm.. i ended completely removing encryption anyway to save a little ram in XIP. i have no clue about his release, but if he adjusted values in the flashdrv dll in XIP to use all partitions, you would need to fix that, as your rom would no longer have an ext-rom.