View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:39 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone can't sleep after playing music And no sound after incremental kernel updat

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmouthguy View Post
I don't use Bluetooth at all and it's off in Windows mobile. I have never even enabled it in Win Mo. I even began using task manager to kill the bttrayce.exe process in Win Mo before booting to Android to avoid any complications. So I assume that means it's off in Windows before booting to Android but if not I am willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of any bluetooth issues because I don't use bluetooth for anything.

I haven't tried the built in music player in Android because I don't keep music on my phone and only stream music. None of the streams I listen to have been able to be opened by the native music player. It always says the type of stream is not compatible. I also checked Pandora for a BT setting but didn't find anything in there.

If the sleep issue is being caused by music streaming, then I may just have to live with rebooting after listening to music. If it turns out I just have one of those issues that's too hard to solve, I'll live with it for now, but I appreciate your help anyway.
Well it sounds like you've done the BT steps properly. I used to listen to Pandora all the time, no problems.

Pull logs, see if the phone is sleeping. This won't be easy to solve tho, as it sounds like you have A LOT of apps installed. Have you tried renaming your data.img, booting with a fresh one, ONLY installing Pandora and listening to music - then seeing if it sleeps? I'd be curious to see if that works.