View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 01:41 AM
vistazifta
PPCGeeks Regular

vistazifta is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to vistazifta Send a message via Yahoo to vistazifta Send a message via Skype™ to vistazifta
Re: [2-23-12]Tinkerbell's 29022 Titan Rom TBN 39.98 [Verizon/Sprint/Cricket]GPS Tools

i havnt been on ppcg in general but found an old mogul(titan) from sprint together with my old entire series of the apache, titan, touch pro, and touch pro 2 all in order lol so decided i want to use em and c if any of em r worth anything.

anyways to make a long story short i flashed ur sprint rom (yes its a sprint phone it says it ontop) @Tinkerbell and was hooked the second i saw the splash screens lol. all booted upp fine and rom responds smoothly except for 1: random reboots once in a while and 2: a reboot every time my screen powers off.

im planning on using the device on pageplus anyhow by changing the msl to 000000 and loading a verizon prl (works everytime and is 100% legal) i would try the verizon rom to c if it works any better but dont know if the hardaweis the same on both, is it ok to give it a whir? tia