View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 05:53 AM
sunny1974
PPCGeeks Regular

sunny1974 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

so why isnt the option of .2 net not given in the kitchen like before? i installed the 3.5 version and yes space is scarce...
major problems i had were the syncing with microsoft server isnt to good ...and active sync is messed up..
it always works but doesnt download my contacts and appointments the second time onwards and gives me an error msg. not working in both my comps..
active sync encountered a problem support code 86000107
before it used to sync in both computers perfectly and also with the mail2web server.. once i got dupilcate contacts in and had to erase them all. and now i dont seem to get any.?

i used to so depend on this for my work appointments and now it seems to be screwd .. i cant understand what setting is wrong.. ?
2nd problem is the microsoft voice command doesnt play back notifications either thru my headset or stereo blutooth and all this is enabled in its settings.. i was using this perfectly before.. i installed a patch for this but still no luck..
the most frustrating part is before i cud cal a name and voicecommand wud confirm it before dialing . so effectivly i cant use voice command coz i wudnt know who its actually calling..
anyone having similar issues.. and yes ive checked and tried all settings inside voicecommand.
i had added a personal customisation of mail2 web and emails from my wm6 kitchen and put it in the user oem folder and it also installed in the rom..and seemed to work good too..
thanks a lot again for all this wonderful work.. i think these problems are minor and will probably be fixed in a matter of time.. given that rest of it is working good..

Last edited by sunny1974; 03-14-2008 at 05:55 AM.