View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 06:37 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecensor View Post
Yes, I ran it twice thinking it would append the results, but I guess it didn't.

The phone does reboot to WinMo. Help me with the other points, how do I access /data/dropbox while in Android? and how do I see the LAST_KMSG files.

I got this phone from ebay from a seller with a high reputation. I think the camera worked fine under both FRX and WinMo in the beginning but I'm not sure. Now it only works under Winmo. If it were a hardware problem I don't think it would have worked under WinMO.

Thanks for your help!
I sincerely hope you didn't purchase the phone with Android on it, or with the impression that this device runs Android flawlessly...

At any rate, the files are in that folder while in Android. Use a file explorer or adb to view them. Droid Explorer works well if you use Windows. The LAST_KMSG files are stored here.

If you can setup continuous logs, perhaps that would help as well. Honestly the cam is flaky in general, but I don't think I've ever had it cause complete reboots. RHOD100 folk have issues with the cam where it'll lock up the OS, and I've had issues where the cam app crashes or just works very poorly... but never has it rebooted the phone. Hence the reason I think there's something wrong.

Also, what do you mean "in the beginning"? What changed when the camera stopped working? Perhaps I'm reading too much into this phrase, but you make it sound like something happened to the device since you first got it.

Edit: yeesh, I've been out of it for too long. The correct location is /data/system/dropbox from within Android. I'll edit my previous incorrect posts, derp.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 03-21-2012 at 09:20 AM.