PPCGeeks Regular

thecensor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Ok, perhaps I jumped the gun here.

First off, you only posted one log - but you say you ran get logs before and after?

Second, I think we established this already - the phone reboots to WinMo, yes? If that's the case, the only option is the LAST_KMSG logs. They're in /data/dropbox/ while in Android. Find the SYSTEM_LAST_KMSG files.

Your dmesg log stops pretty quickly. Unfortunately on a reboot to WinMo, you either have to setup continuous logs (see previous link) or look at the LAST_KMSG files. Sometimes both is useful...

Literally no one has this issue, so I have to think it's something environmental with your device, I just can't think of what unless there was a hardware replacement somewhere in the life of that device...?
Yes, I ran it twice thinking it would append the results, but I guess it didn't.

The phone does reboot to WinMo. Help me with the other points, how do I access /data/dropbox while in Android? and how do I see the LAST_KMSG files.

I got this phone from ebay from a seller with a high reputation. I think the camera worked fine under both FRX and WinMo in the beginning but I'm not sure. Now it only works under Winmo. If it were a hardware problem I don't think it would have worked under WinMO.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by thecensor; 03-20-2012 at 04:14 PM.