View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 05:49 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Where are all the Window 7.5 phone users

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@fixxxer2012 it's true. Plus I can say whatever I want about android as long as I'm not going to the Android section to say it (which I don't) that's trolling.
I see you're still up to your old non-sense huh eric? I don't think you clearly comprehend the meaning of what a troll is so here's the definition from wikipedia for ya..

Troll (Internet):
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Sorry to burst your bubble(had to steal that one rrjskj ) but that "@_rootlinux malware included." comment definitely falls under this category, as you were trying to get a reaction from rootlinux, so I 100% agree with fixxxer on calling you a troll!! This thread being in the wp7 section has nothing to do with anything and def doesn't give you a free pass to be a d-bag here yet again!! I mean seriously dude..there's no need to turn everything into a wp7 vs android or t-mobile vs sprint battle..just give it a rest already!! I thought your previous excuse was cause you had a bad 2011..now what gives??

Edit: be sure to check out the cage..left ya something

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 03-18-2012 at 06:59 AM.