View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:57 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
St. Louis WP Meetup

Speedtouch over at the WPCentral forums has set up a get together for enthusiasts in the St. Louis area if anyone is interested. Here are the details...

St. Louis Windows Phone Meetup

Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at 12pm - 4pm
Location: Triumph Grill, 3419 Olive St., Saint Louis, MO 63103
If you have even the smallest interest in WP7, you are invited. I have been asked if it's ok to come if you do not own a WP7 device. Of course! There's no requirements to attend other than having an interest in WP7. This meetup will be purely social. A meet & greet, if you will. I don't have any developers scheduled to speak or instruct you on any technologies this time. I am confident we'll have development-oriented meetups in the future, though. So come on out, get some lunch, some drinks, and let's talk WP7.

Follow on Twitter: Rob (@STLWPMeetup) on Twitter

Bing Maps: Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions
Google Maps: 3419 Olive Street,Saint Louis, MO 63103 - Google Maps
Just tell the greeter you're with St. Louis Windows Phone Meetup. You are responsible for your food and drinks.

Category:Meetings - Club/Group MeetingCost:FreeWebsite:Triumph GrillContact:314-446-1801