View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 10:54 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FRX07, no sounds available

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTechGuru View Post
I have this exact same problem too.

Also I've noticed, my headphone jack does not work in windows.

But when I do the master reset my headphone jack works in windows for a while as does regular sound in XDANDROID. Then at the same time sound stops working in android my headphone jack quits in windows.

Then gotta master reset again.
Hrm. That's interesting, because doing a master/hard reset would indicate a software problem - but usually what the issue with the headphone jack is hardware related. Have you tried blowing gently to see if there's anything stuck in there? I wonder if the hard reset fixing it was just a fluke...

Either way, you've gotta fix that issue with your headphone jack - that's definitely the issue!