View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 12:27 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
OK, the Shareware file is 8228kb, the Apache_helmi_WM6.1.rar files is 29632kb, and the PPCgeeks_OEM.rar is 48,644kb.

I have removed and reloaded several times and still no change in that BuildOS opens and asks for my selections.txt and when I cancel that, there is nothing in the kitchen except the files from USER_OEM.

Thanks for the help
Of course there's nothing there...you didn't load anything. You need a selections.txt, and it should have been downloaded by the updater. No worries, just get it from http://ppckitchen.org/downloads. Put it in the projects folder.