View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:38 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
you sound bitter. i would recommend discontinuing your tmobile service immediatly and using the saved money on happy pills, troll.

Let's just calm down everyone

I have owned a Diamond (resistive WM phone that came with a stylus) and the Galaxy Note (capacitive wacom android that came with a stylus).

Here's what I can say.

The stylus on the Diamond (WM) was more of a "you should use this instead of your finger because WM is hard to navigate and is not as touch friendly" and the Note is "this is really fun to use and Android is made to use your fingers, so you don't have to"

The Note one is way more accurate than I thought it would be, is very pressure sensitive, and is more fun that I thought it would be.

I thin the reason WM was knocked was because on a 2.8" screen it wasn't really practical. On a 5.3" screen you can actually take notes and do really cool stuff and it's a lot more fun.