View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:00 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note

I own this phone, It is awesome

The screen is a super amoled plus with the same resolution as the Galaxy Tab 10.1 (1200 x 800). The dual-core snapdragon isn't as fast as the Exynos, but it runs really well and smooth for me. The screen size is just amazing, I love it. 5.3" may seem too big, but you get used to it really fast. The 4G LTE is also faster than hell at time seeing over 50MBPS down (which is faster than my uverse at home).

It also has been rooted already and has a couple custom ROMs. The phone is just so amazing and I think I am going to keep it for a while.

It's a big upgrade over the streak 5 in hardware and once I load ICS on this thing it is going to just be incredible!