View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:37 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Android Terms,Slang & Definitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
EVO x 3. I'm surprised you've forgotten our conversations. LOL.
I instantly forget all HTC phones ..jk lol...yeah I know you had Evo's I mean prior to the Nexus. did they swap your evo to a nexus or you got a nexus and they swapped you to a new refurb?

Quote:
My beef with this device not being updated to ICS is the fact that this is a NEXUS device. A true Google phone.

Hell... My friend works for Huawei and THEY have an ICS device already.

The Nexus devices should receive the update first. That's why people buy nexus devices.
But anyway, thanks for the intro to android bro.
p.
idk whats with the Nexus s 4g in particular. From what I have been hearing it has always had issues none stop. So my guess that is why there is so much delay.

And yes, 4.0.3 was the first RC and 4.0.5 is GA. Samsung plans to upgrade GS2 in march 15th to ICS in some countries.

Question is, is your friend at Huawei using a final complete product or a prototype/beta?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 03-05-2012 at 08:49 PM.