View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:19 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Android Terms,Slang & Definitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Refurb Nexus S 4G in the mail. I'll get it Wednesday cuz I have school tomorrow. I'm hoping that fixes matters. New battery also promised to me by my local Sprint store.
I'm still getting quite tired of the whole Android experience (Android Fatigue)... Maybe ICS will help with that. But we are back to Eternal Wait. Jelly Bean already announced. +90% of Android devices still don't have ICS.
What device did you have prior?

Android works a little different then other OS you are used to because its open source. When the Nexus Prime came out the Os on their is a beta release. This is so developers can make their apps work properly and test it before the public release.

It takes a few months for the OS to reach GA. Usually 4-5 months, that is when manufacturers start loading their devices with it. The first being the one who developed the Nexus device since they have a head start.

So its 100% normal for devices not to have ICS yet. You will see early devices upgrade in the end of march and though out until May. All those that upgrade past May are the ones that are "late".

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)