PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

hero121 is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA not working in india

Dear headhair
Thanks for soon reply,
To day I went to reliance centre not web (reliance web is at Ranchi, Jharkhand, India which is about 120KM from my place ) he told me now no gsk kit is coming. then I have requested to transfer a new number, first he told me it is not possible so many people came and this is not accepted by your phone. Lastly he agree to to paste new number and I Purchased a new CDMA sim from there and he told me to come to morrow because system update will take 24 hours.
Now I will go to morrow and let me see what is happening with my phone.
Another thing I made a new rom by editing the reg. for eri.bin file, but After doing hard reset it again came eri.bin file in eri folder of QPST.
I am attaching both file. Original = [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Qualcomm\RIL\ERI]
"Enabled"=dword:1
"Algorithm"=dword:1
"DataFileName"="\\Windows\\eri.bin"
edited below:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Qualcomm\RIL\ERI]
"Enabled"=dword:0
"Algorithm"=dword:0
"DataFileName"="\\Windows\\eri.bin"
underline is deleted

After disable the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Qualcomm\RIL\ERI a new thing came on screen is as folows:
NAM1 seen written on left corner of the screen in CDMA mode, I change the dword value to its original i.e. (1)
NMAM1 It got vanished.
I do not justify is it will help for eri.bin active or deactive ?
In my city I have problem in getting nine digit pin number, In the absence of nine digit pin I have to depend on the CC personal of reliance center. If I got nine digit pin number then in case of failure I can re activate after searching the faults like you.

thanks

Last edited by hero121; 03-05-2012 at 06:35 AM.