View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 03:54 PM
feliciano
N00b

feliciano is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: LG Fathom V6 ROM release thread.

Hi!

I registered into this forum to thank you all for sharing what you have been doing with this phone. I've been following your work trough this year.

I received my Fathom this week (I didn't find a better relationship of price and features elsewhere).

My phone came with V4. I used it a couple of days, but the GPS showed me jumping from one place to other, and since I wanted to change the ROM to remove alll the Verizon bloatware (I'm not at USA), but I have never cooked a ROM, opted for installing the kitchen and LGNPST and limit to do a nvs backup and flash V5 (given the bad experiences reported with V7) and install several nice programs afterwards.

So right now it's with Verizon V5. My wish list is: Remove all the Verizon stuff and other dead software. Add some sort of ICS for tethering via BlueTooth (I found one, but only works via USB, tough I have one in my Motosurf WM6.1 phone that allows me to do ISC via BT). Set Windows to spanish (0x40a?) if possible. And other stuff. So I ask you for guidance on that, please.

Again, thank you all

Last edited by feliciano; 03-03-2012 at 04:57 PM.