View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:10 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
not only is network vision going to be lte10, they are rolling out over double the amount of coverage area than tmobile, customerwise.
sprint will be done twice as fast as tmobile. not really a deal breaker, since tmo fanboys dont mind waiting till the end of 2013 to be on a real 4g network.
i know that in my area, sprint is already rolling out lte10, and it should be accesible by customers by the time the gnex launches.
Mine too, they had Houston listed in their press release.