View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:16 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Why would I care about my HSPA+ speed when I get LTE wherever I go?

It's like a one legged dude telling me "you might be able to run way faster than me on two legs, but let's see if you can do it on one leg"

HSPA+ on ATT in my area may or may not be faster than TMO, but LTE sure as hell is faster than anything tmobile has at the moment. If they get LTE in the future then good for them.

To be honest, I'd rather get on Sprint's LTE coming in a few months to my city, at least Sprint still offers real unlimited data, unlike ATT or Tmobile. But I wanted the Note now and don't like waiting. So maybe my next phone will be a Sprint LTE phone with unlimited data (no throttling).

But T-Mobile was a good phone company to be with, I just got tired of slow speeds, weaker phones, and that stupid AWS band that meant I couldn't use any international phones, or pay significantly higher prices for AWS enabled ones, the penta-band Galaxy Nexus being the exception.
This post has been thanked 1 times.