View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 04:50 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yovy View Post
Lol the point is rhodiums have limited internal space so darktremors script is perfect for us.
As is Titanium Backup's batch tool. And the utility built into Android.

Come back when you find your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Should i even look into this if its just a headset specific thing ? I dont want everyone sending me headsets because theirs dont work.. thats what im trying to avoid :-p
My vote? If it doesn't work in WinMo, it's toast. If it does work in WinMo, that's at least worthwhile to look at.

Also, what about file transfer? I see a lot of people complaining about that not working, and IIRC it doesn't work. This also is something you should be able to test really easily .