View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:35 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yovy View Post
you dont have 2 use the script arrrghhh..y dont u go to the post on xda an read pros & cons .. this script allows me to move all apps to a 1gb ext3 meaninig now i have 1gb internal space insead of 229 mb
[Script][A2SD] Darktremor 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 [N1] (01/29/2011) - xda-developers
Yup, I don't see any reason to use this over TB or the built-in tool. Also, if you move everything to the SD card what's the point of putting it on NAND in the first place? LOL, just run it all off the SD card. Good stuff, you're a funny guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htrakr View Post
BT audio works perfectly (tested with blueant q1, q2) as long as you disable the setting for it in Pandora
Remember, some headsets work great while others don't work at all.