Old 03-01-2012, 02:01 AM
headhair
PPCGeeks Regular

headhair is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA not working in india

Quote:
So here I want to know have you change your MCC MNC home SID NID or not ? Please reply.
No need to know all these things. Once you activated your phone, everything will be pushed to your phone over Air.

Quote:
Today I have contacted through mail to your recomended third pary MIED activator.
and he has replied to me in positive way and told there rate about Rs. 500/=
Here I want to know how you have paid him, after registration or before registration.
Well, I paid in advance. He will finish the work within a week's time.

Quote:
In your detail advice mentioned earlier, you have not mentioned about to change any MCC MNC home SID NID number. I think it is not necessary but not sure, you can confirm it.
You need not change anything except inputting AKey

Quote:
Another thingh again I want to give you double thanks that your funda to change LgeDialParser.dll has worked for me. As in past I have written to you that I made rom with built in your LgeDialParser.dll file has not worked for me. But to day I found that there is two numbers LgeDialParser.dll file are there in my kitchen. one in OEM and another in LGE phone canvas .ext file. I had changed only in oem file. that was the mistake. To day I have changed both the file with your LgeDialParser.dll file and made a ROM with LGE V7 phone canvas and Now it is dialing *228 and getting connected to reliance tower.
Thanks for spotting & rectifying the problem.

And Hero121, I have following questions.

1) Is it file eri.bin, ROM Related? can we remove this file from ROM itself?
2) Just restarting phone is not problem. But Hard Resetting or Flashing another ROM deletes all the
data (uploaded by Reliance). Is it possible to avoid these things while creating ROM?