View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 11:10 PM
cj10488
PPCGeeks Regular

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Tv on Mogul Response From Latasha Brown Executive Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuchowski View Post
lets see the ppc6700 has been out for three years and no sprint tv. so sprint told me they do not intend to have sprint tv on the mogul since it only has 64mb of system ram, the only reason its on the touch is that one has 128mg of system ram, though it has less storage space. i would gladly swap some of my storage space to have more system ram... i think we need 1gb of system ram and 8gb of storage on the phones today...

I heard something completely different from the department that handles this... Was never promised it but I was told that quite possibly with the next update... There was talk about including it in this last release however I beleive their reason why It wasnt was they didnt want to delay it any longer... I personally suggested a Cab File update soon...

But seriously I wouldnt personally believe the Exec offices... Anyways dont get your hopes up or let them fade.. I was not told in any way shape or form that we would never see SprintTv...

James