View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:06 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Against my better judgment... I pulled the file off of git.

Assuming I got the right one, it seems like none of the kernel messages are being printed other than the "Initialized" one, so it's hard to see what (if anything) might be getting determined/set up.

Even more against my better judgment... I'm going to ask if there is a "dummy's" guide to getting up and running with a dev system. I'm on Windows (XP), but should be able to set up a dev environment in a virtual PC if it "must" be done under linux.

I guess four hours of sleep a day is simply too much.
You'll want a Linux box for development. VM or otherwise, development does not really occur on Windoze, unless you're developing for Windoze .
This post has been thanked 1 times.