View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:57 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
This!!!!

Or if they solved it...

I thought the ARM11 side was allowed to sleep during a call, but ARM9 is obviously still up and functioning. But the green LED indicates ARM11 state, so it would go green while in a long call...

However, the real issue is why it doesn't wake back up. I've had it happen before, but usually the phone wakes back up... So AFAIK it's "normal" for the phone to sleep in a call. What's not normal is the not waking afterwards .
good question .. My calls are so short i guess i never have to worry about sleep. I'll need to test this again in the future once i have more time.