View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Actually no, its not just the charge discharge logic. The whole batt code is broken and needs love. Do a text search on the batt code and you will find the word "hack often. I've been so busy at work i havent had time to do anything lately. If anyone wants to dive in, just study the htc_battery_smem.c file and you will see why its so broken.

This!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Ahh I think arrggg told me about this in the past. So the phone tries to go to sleep when you are in a call right? So when your call is over, the phone probably doesnt realize it should be awake instead of napping. This actually happens to native devices as well. My friend's OG droid for example had very similar issue. Wonder how they solved it.
Or if they solved it...

I thought the ARM11 side was allowed to sleep during a call, but ARM9 is obviously still up and functioning. But the green LED indicates ARM11 state, so it would go green while in a long call...

However, the real issue is why it doesn't wake back up. I've had it happen before, but usually the phone wakes back up... So AFAIK it's "normal" for the phone to sleep in a call. What's not normal is the not waking afterwards .