View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:31 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Maybe. But I also honestly think there is something fundamentally messed up with the charge/discharge logic.

This still makes me wonder what was so special about that particular day and a half...

I haven't ever replicated a run that long, but I have gone 24+ hours at times. Typical seems to be 14-16 hours, but lately it's closer to 10-12.

Forcing regular "calibrations" appears to help temporarily, but things always degrade within 3-5 days, and it "seems" to be tied to how often I connect a charger (more connections = faster decline of apparent battery life).
Actually no, its not just the charge discharge logic. The whole batt code is broken and needs love. Do a text search on the batt code and you will find the word "hack often. I've been so busy at work i havent had time to do anything lately. If anyone wants to dive in, just study the htc_battery_smem.c file and you will see why its so broken.