View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:42 AM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint not too enthusiastic on Windows Phone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
With windows phone sales, or the lack thereof across all carriers I dont see how anyone could blame them. I said from the start WP7 wouldn't pick up much steam no matter how many phones they come out with because they still have the stigma of it being a WINDOWS Mobile phone and most people with experiences with them hated em.

They gained literally no marketshare last year so you cant be mad at a carrier for not wanting to take a risk and invest in a phone that's not gonna sell. That's just business...the same way Tmobile was the only one that really took a risk with Android. The difference is, WP7 won't blow up like Android did because of it's past OS reputation. People acted like I was trolling on here but I said this is how it was gonna go from the start.
WP7 is widely expected to be the solid "third choice" and first choice for business users, cannibalizing RIM's market share, in the next 12-18 months.

The marketing and cash payouts to sales people are just starting to happen this spring. Check back in the fall and see how your prediction looks then.

Sprint sucks all around handset-wise, anyway... they didn't believe in the iPhone, either. They nailed that one.