View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 10:33 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
Help, I have downloaded the new BuildOS and installed in XP pro. I ran the updater and all of the files are there.

The problem is that when I open BuildOS it asks where my selections.txt is. It looks in projects and there is nothing there.

The second problem is that none of the OEM selections are populated from the RAR. The ones I put in MyOEM show up just fine but only them???

Thanks for any help.
You haven't successfully downloaded a kitchen yet. Use the updater (preferred method) or PPCKitchen downloads