View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:40 PM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint not too enthusiastic on Windows Phone 7

I'm just waiting for Google to start making their Motorola based Android phones and start pissing off Samsung, HTC and whoever else so that those companies will ditch Android and fall back on old reliable = Microsoft!

I'm not going to Android under any circumstances on a phone. Really excited about what we have now and what is planned for WP8. How could one go wrong?

--
Back on topic.... These carriers' employees just push whatever makes the most money for them. I recently heard about Microsoft pushing incentives to the sales reps and if that happens I think we'll start to see a swing for the better saleswise.
I have people all of the time talking with me about their crappy Android but not so much on the iPhone. The type of phone someone uses should be sold to them based on how they're going to use the device and not just because of the trend etc. - That's where the sales people fall down.

Looking for Nokia to wow everyone with that 900 next month!