dzuchowski
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Tv on Mogul Response From Latasha Brown Executive Customer Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
Come on Guys... Sprint is working on SprintTv.. Give things some time... Why are people wanting everything right after another Update.. Was RevA and GPS not just good enough for now... I mean Come ON!!! Its been 3 days since the RevA and GPS update...

They have bigger Fish to Fry... Lets See... Picturemail hmm Does that Ring a bell... The ESO does not have any control over updates to the phones nor do they know anything about them...

Give it some time... If you want TV drop to the 15$ month plan and pay the 10$ for mobiTv... Even better drop to the 15$ month plan and Get a TV card for your PC... But seriously... It was never promised... Enjoy the GPs and RevA and relax on the Update to wm6.1 and sprintTv... Give it some time guys..

James
lets see the ppc6700 has been out for three years and no sprint tv. so sprint told me they do not intend to have sprint tv on the mogul since it only has 64mb of system ram, the only reason its on the touch is that one has 128mg of system ram, though it has less storage space. i would gladly swap some of my storage space to have more system ram... i think we need 1gb of system ram and 8gb of storage on the phones today...