View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:16 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by argenisaz View Post
Hi! Thanks a lot for your great work. I installed the new LK and, although it does recognize my phone as a RHOD500, It doesn't recognize the variant. So, my keyboard layout is still off from the start.

I do have a problem, I run the cat command and it says the directory doesn't exist. I checked under the htc_hw directory and I don't see cid. Am I missing something?
ahh sorry, you need to the the htc_hw inside the recovery since it contains a newer kernel than is on android. So boot into recovery, and adb into the phone to get the CID. Once i have that, then i can add it to the next OMGB..