View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 06:42 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] CDMA rhod AGPS (XTRA) support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickleby View Post
For some reason, my signature is not showing..My radio version is 2.21.00WV

I also have heard that my city have some kind of problem with GPS system I know, it sounds weird but some people of the same carrier with the same phone reports biggest success getting a GPS lock outside of my city just using QuickGPS and Google Maps under Windows Phone. Anyway, GPS is not something that I use everyday...I will try again this week on my university since it has a perfect unobstructed view to the sky, maybe I'll get better luck
Sounds strange indeed.

But you're already on a Verizon radio, so I would suggest upgrading to 2.37WV. Like I said, you're already on a WV radio.