View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 06:10 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] CDMA rhod AGPS (XTRA) support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickleby View Post
Yeah, I'm in a CDMA carrier...Maybe it's what you're saying, the radio. My HTC RhodiumW is kind of weird, is a RHOD500 with the keyboard layout of a RHOD400. My device is still under waranty so I'm not gonna mess with the ROM/Radio... Now that I think about it, on Windows Phone 6.5 is very difficult to me to get a faster lock just using QuickGPS, I always had to use the "HTC GPS Tool" app with the "Cold Start" option to get a faster lock. I just wish to have an app like that for Android
There is, GPS Status.

Tytung's app should work as well. However, there still are some things that are not implemented, so they might not work.

What radio version are you running? It's quite possible the radio version is the culprit, as that also has GPS stuffs in it.