View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 02:20 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Partial Update (2-21-2012)

Unfortunately I left too many things open to publish the latest OMGB so for now i'm just going to release latest LK and Recovery.

It's no longer a secret, we now will use cwm as our main recovery. Note this is not the same as the one originally posted, so if you downloaded that one. Just get rid of it and use this below.
http://rhodium-nand.googlecode.com/f...m_recovery.img

This recovery also includes a piece of code that will help me identify some of the sub variants. So if you have a tellus or one of the rhod100's who has the broken keyboard, you need to do the following

adb shell
#cat /sys/class/htc_hw/cid
CWS_001

Note the output above is from the test rhod300 i have. You should have a different value. Goal here is for the rhod500 tellus users to see what their CID is and if its not the default verizon, then use a diff keyboard. Same logic applies to rhod100 folk

Also the latest LK is here. This is hopefully the last time you will need to wipe your phone to update LK using the NBH. We can now update LK from fastboot directly making the NBH a one time install.

Here is a list of fixes on LK
1) Serial number is now the OEM serial. I finally found it on nand so we dont need to generate one.
2) I now double check the variant from mem and nand. Just to be safe.
3) Lk can update itself now. Big improvement since you dont need to wipe anymore to update.