View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 10:04 AM
demonlordoftheround
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone Audio Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoatheist View Post
No, I had been using a bluetooth headset at the time. I turned off the bluetooth, toggled it off on my phone, unpaired and repaired, etc, etc.

I finally got it working again. After turning the phone off, I decided to pull the battery and the SD card and put the battery back in. When I turned the phone back on, I tried the phone again and it finally worked. I don't know if the SD card was the culprit, but I suspect that it might have been some of the old files from my EVO interfering with the new system. I am going to wipe the card before putting it back in my phone.

On another note, does anyone have a link to that hack that enables tethering for this phone? I still can't get that working and have been looking for a tether app for the last few days with no luck.
Go HERE for the Hotspot app. Be sure to get the correct version for your ROM and you probably will need cloclwork mod to install.
This post has been thanked 1 times.