View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:53 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Like i said u must be in an area with alot of T-mobile customers and not enough capacity to support them. Likewise 2-4mpbs is still very good to do all streaming activities that one would ever want to do. 5.3" or not I still don't think it's worth selling ur soul to the devil tho. I also had the chance to goto AT$T and get the titan but I chose not to.

I live in the 4th largest city in the country. The point is, tmobile cannot satisfy my data needs. I don't see how getting added to a family plan and paying less than I do at tmobile for a better phone with faster data is "selling my soul to the devil"

If there are " alot of T-mobile customers and not enough capacity to support them" then tmobile needs to step up, because there are 7 million people in this city, and they have 4 networks to choose from. Plus every time an awesome phone comes out in europe or somewhere the AWS version is like twice as expensive.

I get that you like tmobile more than every other network, that's just not objectively true at all, and other networks have more perks. Sprint doesn't throttle or cap data, Verizon has better service and faster data, ATT has faster data and an iPhone and now the Note.