View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 07:13 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Stuck On Boot Screen or Random Reboot While Booting (Help!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
Considering it would start backup and load, otherwise I can't do diddly unless theres a way to do it off an sd card.
_

Tried it even though it booted up and loaded normally and it just sat at the black HTC Loading screen stuck at 0 precent. Just like when trying to rom update from sd card.

It came back from the repair shop, nothing done to it except failed attempts at Android, WinMo and WP rom updates, but they somehow got WinMo back on it cause when I got it and was home I powered it up and let the battery charge to 50% then went through a quick setup after a the hard reset they must've done instead of the long setup... I took it to Atlanta CPR, they told me they could order the mobo for me and it would all come out to $179.00 or if I could get my hands on a good one they'd replace it for $79.00.
_

So I'm still on the hunt for a good hd2 with a bad cracked screen and a good mobo.
You can put it in the refrigerator (no joke) for 20 mins, then try a fast SD flash to at least get an OS on there. It will probably randomly reboot though.

If you're feeling adventurous you can try this:

Solving the thermal problems of HD2 or other snapdragon powered devices - xda-developers