View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:29 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: what phone do you currently own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@orangekid ,why would u leave Tmo's faster,less congested network with cheaper prices and better policies for AT$T's more congested,slower network with higher prices and unfair billing practices?
@eric12341

Because my city gets INSANE LTE coverage. There is no AWS Galaxy Note and Tmobile is just getting behind the times. I can get "actual" 4G on ATT with the sickest phone ever (I'm a big screen guy) and I can use all those international phones too if I want. tmobile has no galaxy nexus, no Note, and no iPhone...
This post has been thanked 1 times.