View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:52 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
No ,still rhod100, maybe some spl data erased by LK, 5 ts-calibration point lost too.
I also use RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3 to re-unlock spl, but still detecte as RHOD100.

I flashed tested(compiled from newest code) NBH, goto fastboot failed, task29, flash tested NBH again, do some erase below, goto recovery, wipe data/cache, flash ZIP ROM, reboot, then RHOD100

But the variant number actually doesnt come from nand but memory. The radio puts a value on memory we read to determine the variant. If for some reason your value came back as 1 instead of 4, then LK used the gsm table (which is different than cdma) and may have wiped some parts. In the past we had protection so this does not happen, but now to be able to update LK (within LK) the restriction was removed.

go back to winmo and pray everything comes back fine. Nothing changed in the detection code, so i'm not sure how this could have happened to you.