View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:18 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stuck On Boot Screen or Random Reboot While Booting (Help!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
One person said bad NAND and a repair shop said bad Motherboard...

So I'm the hunt for another one, even with a bad screen or whatever as long as it still has a good mobo to replace with the other one and swap them out. - Then that (The labor swap out) will cost me 80.00 bucks, but the phone cosmetically is in mint condition. So it'd be worth it to me.
I would try task29 first before deeming it broke lol . It could be as simple as a flash gone bad . Or worse it could be the nand which is the motherboard the main memory might be shot but i would try task29 followed by either a winmo ROM or MAGLDR or cLK

EDIT: Overheating sounds about right too but since you can get to bootloader , press volume down while booting phone . Then plug it into a USB and try to flash using USB i dont like updating via SD card as it sometimes doesnt work (not bad but not good SD card)

Last edited by elesbb; 02-16-2012 at 03:24 PM.